Reporting to the Managing Director, the incumbent will be responsible for directing the company’s marketing initiatives and driving the growth of the brand internally and externally. The incumbent also plays a key role in establishing and maintaining lines of communication between the company and its public.
Key Performance Areas
1. Planning, developing, implementing marketing and public relations strategies
2. Creating a brand strategy and plan, ensuring that its activities are aligned with the ethos and goals of the brand
3. Monitoring the company publicity and conducting research on the concerns and expectations of the company’s stakeholders
4. Preparing and supervising the production of all publicity material to maximize brand promotion e.g. brochures, handouts, leaflets and other promotional materials and programs
5. Maintaining and updating the company’s website, updating information and engaging users on the company’s social media sites
6. Commissioning market research, analyses current market condition and competitor information and develops marketing plans and platforms for new and existing products.
Qualifications and Experience
A Business or Marketing/ Communications and Public Relations Degree plus two (2) years’ experience in a customer service industry.
Candidates who meet the minimum requirements should forward their applications with copies of their CV’s, academic certificates and references to:
The Human Resources Manager,
Stocksure Holdings (PTY) Limited,
P O Box 47676, Phakalane, Gaborone.
Closing date 15th March 2016