Ovias Investments (PTY) LTD T/A JB Sports is looking for a network and system administrator to join their organization. The successful incumbent will be responsible for the following:
Key Area Responsibilities
- Configure and maintain the organization’s internal computer network.\
- Manage network security tools, e.g. firewall, anti-viras, and intrusion detection systems
- Identify, troubleshoot, solve and document network connectivity and performance issues
- Install and support hard-line telephones and other networked telecommunication devices.
- Monitor network performance and optimize the network for optimal speed and availability.
- Install, configure and maintain network hardware, for example Cisco routers and switches.
- Deploy, configure and upgrade network software such as enterprise (anti-viras and diagnostics programs)
- Implement and maintain emergency backup and restore systems for mission-critical network servers.
- Network administrators regulate user access to sensitive files to protect against internal security breaches.
Qualifications And Experience
- A degree in Information Technology or its equivalence
- 5 years hands on experience
- Must have knowledge on various software applications, servers and operating system.
Applications should be forwarded to the following address:
The Human Resources Manager
Ovias Investment T/A JB Sports
P O Box 21102
Closing Date: 01/05/2017