Main Purpose of the Job
To conduct safety oversight activities of Air Traffic Services and Search and Rescue with the objective of enhancing safety, efficiency and regularity of air navigation and ensuring compliance with national and international standards and upgrade the safety level of Air Traffic Services and Search and Rescue Service providers.
• Training in Aerodrome and Approach Control Services from an International Civil Aviation Organization (ICAO) accredited institution.
• Training in Search and Rescue Mission Coordinator Course
• Bachelor’s Degree in any Science from a recognized university/institution added advantage
• Knowledge on ICAO Annexes 2, 11, 12 and 19 Standards and Recommended Practices (SARPs).
• Safety Management Systems added advantage
• A minimum of three (3) years post qualification experience fields of which some years in aviation environment would be advantageous
• Experience/knowledge in regulatory Inspections and Audits added advantage
• Critical-thinking skills
• Judgement/decision making
• Observational skills
• Attention to detail
• Technical writing skills
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Presentation skills
• Team player
• Client orientation
Core Areas of Responsibility
• Air Navigation Service Providers Safety Oversight
• Surveillance of the ANSP (ATA & SAR) Safety activities
• Air Traffic Services and Search and Rescue Regulation development
• Corrective Action Planning
• Technical Guidance Material Development
Remuneration: Band 6 (P309, 870.86 – P357, 461.88) per annum
Suitably qualified candidates are requested to submit application letters with detailed curriculum vitae and certified copies of certificates to:
Email: email@example.com on or before 05th August 2022
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.